Tuesday, August 14, 2007

this week is gonna be a bitch

for all of you who know where i work, it is the week before we launch our biggest product of the year. if you think about it, you'll know what it is. anyway, it also means this is the busiest week of the year. even worse, thursday is the busiest day of the year. imagine all the work-related superlatives you can think of, and they are probably happening in the next couple days for me.

i'm not making excuses, but if the blog posts get a little thin in the meantime, you'll know why. you've been forewarned, go read some older posts for your fix. the jennifer clayton one is still my fave.

1 Comments:

Blogger bridalcentral said...

Hi I'm just wondering if the Jennifer who screwed you over is the same one that just screwed me over.I run a small bridal shop in Mancelona Mi and the Jennifer I dealt with now livves in Wolverine.Please email me and i can fill you in nikkisbridals@sbcglobal.net

8/15/2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home