Sunday, August 20, 2006

i hate jennifer clayton

JENNIFER CLAYTON. right now, i'm writing a blog posting for the sole purpose of tarnishing the name of JENNIFER CLAYTON. i hope that anytime she is looking for a job, and someone googles her, this blog comes up. JENNIFER CLAYTON was signed up for our lease in ann arbor, almost never payed her bills on time, broke a window, and as far as i know, has not paid to fix it. she also was not exactly diligent about washing the dishes and keeping the place from going to shambles. she is impossible to get a hold of and is either really stupid or a huge bitch. we are going to sue her (so yes, potential employer, do a background check!) and try to ruin her credit. she has caused pain and suffering (mental, psychological, and financial) for the rest of the girls of 1355 wilmot court.

so i wish her the best.

JENNIFER CLAYTON, jennifer clayton, Jennifer Clayton, JenNifEr CLaytOn, jeNNiFEr cLAytOn.

if you're not sure whether this is the correct JENNIFER CLAYTON, she is from houghton lake, michigan, has a boyfriend named jeff, or greg, or something. is tall, skinny, generally good-looking with long blonde hair, a math major, and really likes to eat chutney (yeah, and that's probably still in the fridge, you dirty dirty person).

if you have any questions about how much this girls sucks, please contact me.

also, if you have any ideas on how to make this the first link under a google search of "jennifer clayton," please let me know.

also, if you think this is possibly illegal, please let me know. i'd rather not be sued myself. thanks

12 Comments:

Blogger J-Ho said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_bomb

You didn't hear that from me.

8/20/2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, I was just looking her up, because I'm her ex-bf from a few years ago. This is hilarious! She's in Maryland now, good luck finding her... hahaha

1/29/2007 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is jennifer clayton (not the one you're talking about) and i just typed in my name to see what would come up! it really shocked me at first! because i had no idea who you were talking about!!! but thats really funny anyway! ;)

1/31/2007 1:39 AM  
Blogger jenni said...

hi-i was told it was fun to google your name and THIS came up. i'm a little freaked that someone might think it's about me!

7/21/2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Andy "Wang2K" Wang said...

you are mean.

8/14/2007 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM NOT HAPPY WITH PEOPLE POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS WITH MY NAME BENG 'JENNIFER CLAYTON' NOT THE GIRL YOUR AFTER BUT WHAT IF PEOPLE WERE TO TYPE MY NAME IN HERE AND THINK THAT WAS ME!!! PLEASE WHO EVER CREATED THIS REMOVE IT

10/19/2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger JennyClayton said...

Man, this sucks. My name is Jennifer Clayton, from Virginia - NOT the one this blog is about. What's really funny is that my husband's name is Jeff (which is apparently this girl's boyfriend's name). This is not what I expected to see when I googled my name. Made me laugh though....

11/30/2007 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha - I am the real Jennifer Clayton - I am typing this with chutney covered fingers!!! While my boyfriend Jeff is picking up my dirty dishes :) I miss you all so much - I thought we had something special - quess not. Next time I'm in town we'll have to get together for a drink. Your treat of course.
Keep in touch,
Jenni
ps
I'm kinda into crab legs now - you know - being in Maryland and all.
Ta ta for now!

12/02/2007 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! REAL LIFE WILL COME SOME DAY AND I'M THINKING YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A REAL HARD TIME IN IT.

12/10/2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger alison said...

this is by far the most hilarious post i've written. the sad thing is that jenny on the block is not by a long shot the worst roommate i've had. cheers to my cokehead roommate who worked at fox news.

12/11/2007 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whereas I was looking for a different Jennifer Clayton - also from Virginia like one of your commenters, but who is definitely not the same "Jennifer Clayton from Virginia" as the one I was Googling (a former coworker, a woman without a mean or irresponsible bone in her body, whom I'd hate to see associated with "your" Jennifer Clayton), who definitely does not have a husband.

And, yeah, this is kind of mean. I can think of a lot of people in my life who utterly deserved to be trashed in at least this vindictive of a manner, but I can't quite go there, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. The only instance in which I have posted others' "dirty laundry" is when I reasonably believed the safety (and not of mere finances) of others depended on it.

2/03/2008 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Name is Jennifer Clayton! It isn't me though. I did hear that people can now pay firms to get rid of these google searches being on the first page. Maybe there's money in this for ya.

2/20/2008 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home