Wednesday, August 16, 2006

my commute

if ya'll want to know what my drive to and from work is like, you've come to the right place.



here is my scenic drive to work, franklin park. nice, no? too bad it's part of one of the most dangerous parts of boston, most of which i drive through. some girl's corpse was burned in the park a couple months back. and does anyone sort of think of the black hole sun video when you look at this pic? maybe it's just me.


this one has a more foreboding sense to it, maybe b/c it's in the tunnel. you know, one of the boston tunnels that fall down and kill people? i have to drive through those to chauffeur the other intern home. and even if you're worried, try not to look at the ceiling while driving. you'll probably just crash into the wall and die just as well.

funny enough, it's not the shootings and tunnels that are most likely to kill me when in my car in boston. it's the other drivers. especially the ones with massachusetts license plates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home