Tuesday, August 15, 2006

are you in love?

monday, i was at the subway stop, minding my own business when i was approached by an older man, black, wearing a button down shirt - buttoned down about two buttons too low.

his line to get me to talk to him (which i guess worked) was, "Are you in love?"
my reaction, internally: "WTF"
externally: "no"
his response, which is classic: "well how is it that a beautiful girl like you isn't in love?"

oy vey.

as an alleged psychology student at UMass, the guy psychoanalyzed me as someone with a fidgety personality. if by fidgety, he meant, uncomfortable and a little creeped out, then yes, fidgety.

in the end, he gave me his phone number, "if i wanted good conversation." the note is pictured below, and i blurred out the last couple numbers so all you jokers can't get me in some sort of trouble

1 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

looks like a 2 and an 8 that you blurred out. only one way to find out...

8/16/2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home