Saturday, August 12, 2006

tales of myspace

here is a sampling of the creepy messages i've gotten so far.

subject: hi sexy
My name is Paul, I live in california, San francisco. I'm 28, im 6'5" blonde, blue eyes, and in good shape, I have pictures to send if you are interested. I saw your pictures and think you are very cute and wish we could chat. I have yahoo if your interested, my screen name is juunbugg2002, im on right now so IM me.
I hope to hear from you

subject: wow, nice
wow mami, ur profile is incredible, u r gorgous, a true princess, and i am home back in michigan again, i was in the navy, and am now back home, i would be thrilled to have the chance to talk to you

subject: hi
my name is david 38 6ft4 230 married hi how areyou?

no subject
Hi i'm tayon & you'r allthat PLUS!!!!I'm lookin 2 meet!!

needless to say, myspace is awesome. i'm on my way to find me a husband.

3 Comments:

Blogger J-Ho said...

You have the power to ruin dozens of marriages. Best wishes with that.

8/12/2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger David said...

Good luck on that. Maybe you will find a non-creepy one to marry

8/17/2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well the creepy ones can still be funny. I mean you can laugh, block them and go on with life

9/06/2006 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home