Monday, September 17, 2007

dear fervent blog readers

i'd like to start collecting blog-endorsements and featuring them on the right rail of my blog. i want it to read like a peter travers movie-review quote "BEST comedy of the year so FAR!!"

please leave flattering commentary on the comment board, e-mail them to me, or send it to me via facebook. if you'd like, you can be quoted anonymously. don't hold back! i need the ego boost. and check out one that i already put up. i didn't technically confirm permission to use the quote, but whatever, i'm a bad, bad journalist.

4 Comments:

Blogger kingkool68 said...

At first I thought I had quite enough skunk in my junk, but after a couple of days I was completely 100% wrong.

9/17/2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger J-Ho said...

Oooh! Fun!

Here's mine: "TMSIYJ is the Barber College of its generation, a blog that will leave you mystified by its lack of a coherent theme but oddly satisfied once you've sampled its wares."

9/17/2007 9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was just looking for T-Pain lyrics... where am I?

9/18/2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Mike Forster said...

The acerbic wit, biting social commentary and brutally honest grumpiness of TMSIYJ is as an essential part of my morning as a cup of coffee.

9/19/2007 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home