Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ali's bizarro sports world

so another horrible week for a michigan fan. we are awful beyond words, but you know it's bad when you have random people at work offering condolences. "sorry to hear 'bout big blue."

then there's my fantasy football team, which got rocked this week. LT did not perform as needed, and matt hasselbeck and deion branch from the seahawks were god awful. my last pick WR did better than branch. UGH.

between oregon and seattle, i say we bomb the whole pacific northwest.

the only thing that saved my weekend was a LIONS win. yes, that's right, the only thing sports related to celebrate in my life right now is a big lions win over the raiders, i believe the only team with a worse record than the honolulu blue last year.

so what now? michigan plays notre dame in the "who can be the least bad" game of the weekend. thankfully, i can't get rocked in my fantasy league by the patriots again, but if my boys don't step it up, i'm gonna be the worst first pick team ever. UGH.

2 Comments:

Blogger kingkool68 said...

I found these while looking for Desktop wallpaper

http://www.mandolux.com/archive/2007/0211.html
http://www.mandolux.com/archive/2007/0210.html

9/11/2007 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna bet on Michigan this weekend, but with your star QB being out and a red-shirt freshman playing the most overrated team (yes, 0-2 and ND is still overrated)... I may just save my hundo and put it towards Europe or something else like a trip up to UofM to see a game...

9/11/2007 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home