Friday, April 20, 2007

startling realization

i estimate that 80% of my interaction is a series of links, interspersed with discussion about those links. here is a recent debate about gun control that i had.

me: Guns with high-capacity clips are like bombs! BOOOO GUNS!
friend: but ali, don't you think guns have a deterrent effect?
(i then forward this to a journo friend who is writing a story about gun control)
journo friend: speaking of ted nugent ...
me, to friend 1: go buy some socks.

this of course takes place over the course of an hour or so, and with more words, but i'm pretty sure it sums up my life.

in other "what is my mind coming to" news, i was at a mexican restaurant last night that had about 40 different dishes on the menu. i love all things guacamole and my brain actually thought, "wow, it would be great if i could search this menu for only entrees that included guac."

and then i made a pledge to find some hiking trails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home