Wednesday, October 11, 2006

elephants? for real?

a quick question:

why has a story on elephant aggression been one of the top e-mailed stories on the new york times website for the past couple days? do people really care about elephants that much? i mean, i understood that one "shamu saved my marriage" article holding the world record for this because 1. it was short, and 2. it was about people and their emotions ... but this is seriously about elephants and poaching and who knows b/c it is too friggin ridiculously long to read. 10 pages! wtf! elephants!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

That Shamu story was bullshit, too. I haven't read this one yet but I heard the author on NPR last week. It didn't seem particularly compelling.

PS--I watched the pilot of "30 Rock" so I won't bitch if you write on it.

10/11/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home