Thursday, October 04, 2007

quick tv update

wednesday night is a crazy night for TV. notes:
1. gossip girl is by far my fave show on wed now
2. bionic woman is completely disappointing all my expectations. the bionic woman is a horrible actress, and the writing is pretty rocky. it's a train wreck, basically.
3. pushing daisies is completely adorable. reminds me of that ewan mcgregor flick big fish. it also reminds me of the addams family.
4. life is a bit surprising since my tvguide podcast just despised it. i'm a fan of damian lewis (of band of brothers fame). he is one sexy redhead.
5. dirty sexy money seems fine, but i think i can only stand one "rich people acting crazy" soap opera a week. that honor goes to gossip girl.

full circle. i should get a writing award for that one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Forster said...

I had the same exact thought about Pushing Daisies. I don't know if it's the colors or the narration or the storybook feel, but it really reminded me of that movie, too.

10/05/2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jina said...

i heart pushing daisies. do you no longer watch without a trace? the new ones have been so good lately. yesterday's was awesome. oh, and why don't you watch the office? i've been wondering about this for quite some time, actually.

10/05/2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger naanking said...

i think i may have fallen in love with blair waldorf.

10/05/2007 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home