Friday, June 01, 2007

if you need to get some ass ...

get a wolf shirt.


don't forget to read the comments.
i also like how the first sponsored link is for christian t-shirts.
some sample comments
jesse's picks:
Satan says...
I wasn't wearing my wolf shirt when I fought metal cap Jesus, that's why I was banished into hell. I fought him decades later but, he had the frog suit. I thought I could take him, then I remembered that I forgot to wear my wolf shirt AGAIN. I fucked up.
Fazle says...
"Born to Bone" is more like it when you wear this fucker around.
my picks:
Jesus says...
I was crucified in this shirt, and it was the reason i was resurrected!
Wolfenstein says...
I have THREE TIMES as many STD's compared to when I didnt own this shirt! Thankyou so much Wolf Howl Animal preserve!
Jake says...
This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It.
James Earl Jones says...
I gave it five stars at first, but then I found out that it doesn't supress my appetite.
Hiroki yuki says...
I have a wide variety of wolf t-shirts and wolf long johns , but this is the ultimate wolfage!! Makes whores howl for my dick. OOOOWWWWWWW !! double wide trailer not included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home