Thursday, February 08, 2007

granny shoes are the new hotness



these are flat, and generally old-fogeyish. but they are my new favorite shoes. i think they're pretty stylish when worn with irony. kind of like when i had these HUGE blinged out aviator sunglasses. fitted for J-Lo except i'm not ghetto fab at all.

and if you look closely, you can see the bling on the top of these puppies. gramma wouldn't be wearing that kind of ice on her shoes.

for the record, i took this photo about one minute before i posted this. also, note my stash of shoes/boots in my office, plus the general disorder of my workspace. having my own office rocks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those shoes -- with or without irony, they are pretty hot on ya.

2/10/2007 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home