Friday, March 09, 2007

dear the guy who invented post-it notes

you're probably dead, and you're probably not romy (or was it michelle) in that fantastic movie starring lisa kudrow, but i have a request. the sticky part of the post-it needs to be stickier. i have dreams of becoming an important journalist, looking at my computer screen decked with mini post-its all over the frame reminding me of important interviews or potential story ideas. instead, i have 4 scattershot pieces of paper actually stuck on the screen and a mess of yellow paper all over the front of my desk. and what do i do when i need to write a note to myself and bring it with me? i write it on a mini postit, stick it on my notebook, then tape it on for extra security.

i do, however, find this shade of yellow quite soothing. nice work.
(no, i did not doctor my workspace. i took the photo as is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home