Tuesday, February 27, 2007

we probably think this story's about us

college students are more narcissistic than ever, which is surprising to no one. and i just love proving their point by posting the story in the first place.

btw, i didn't know i was a complete and utter narcissist:
"The standardized inventory, known as the NPI, asks for responses to such statements as "If I ruled the world, it would be a better place," "I think I am a special person" and "I can live my life any way I want to.""

YES. YES. and YES.

but while we're at it, why don't we make up a drinking game called "find the fear-mongering, non sequiturs, and breaks in logic in this story."

i've just started playing and i'm already so wasted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan J. Weiner said...

Um, way to steal this from me after I showed it to you!

I found it! ME! ME! ME!

2/27/2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger alison said...

attribution is so overrated. but fine, yes, ryan did show me the story. but i came up w/ the witty remarks all by my lonesome

2/27/2007 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home