Tuesday, January 08, 2008

my christmas vacation

with a week to reflect upon my time at home, i can definitively say this is what i did over the holidays.

1. went to my palace, somerset mall. almost every day.

2. played guitar hero 3. until my wrist and fingers hurt.

3. watched movies
national treasure: so bad, it's still bad.
enchanted: the excellent moral to the story was don't get married after a day. or 5 years.
sweeney todd: if you like/tolerate musicals and excessive/gleeful blood and gore, this is excellent holiday fare.

4. hung out with babies. lots. of. babies. a small sampling


5. ate a lot

6. drank a little, mostly this:



7. played pictionary. can you guess what these are?


what are these scribbles? from left to right.
1. two interpretations of an ostrich.
2. next was "stake," which was only guessed (by me) after the fangs were drawn in. big surprise there
3. let's just say i froze up after the artist drew water, then a stick figure with huge boobs, then violently circled the crotch area. it's obviously a bikini.
4. other attempts: wolverine, pacman, and the 7yo guessed spider. correct answer = crab

1 Comments:

Blogger J-Ho said...

Why did you not tell me you have so much babies? I did not know.

1/09/2008 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home